Tuesday, October 18, 2016

6:49 PM
A satirical look at my application for the position of CEO-Trump Organization




I have decided to formally announce my candidacy for the position of CEO for the Trump Organization.

I know what you must be thinking ‘he has no experience!’ Exactly! I am an outsider and who better to go in and fix the utterly failing corporation? They are hemorrhaging money, their bookings at multiple hotels are down, have been consistently faced with financial trauma in the form of bankruptcies and this is all the result of rampant nepotism that has gone on for decades.

I know very well how to ‘pinch a penny’ and am well informed with the intricacies of debt and its machinations. Only I can save the Trump Organization from utter collapse because I am an outsider, not beholden to all of the bureaucracy and special interests that have destroyed the organization from within.

My first order of business? I will build a moat around the Trump Tower to keep all of the parasites out who have come in and destroyed the organization without our knowledge. Security is lax at the entrance and we will beef it up. I know more about building security than the FBI – Believe me!
Only I can Make TOGA (Trump Organization Great Again). Now, I am the best person for this job as the outsider, but there is a global conspiracy against me, keeping me from my Mission to Make TOGA.

This global conspiracy starts with aliens who placed me in the wrong schools as a child to keep me from excelling. I had perfect SAT scores, but international academia gathered together with CEO’s to keep me from entering Harvard. This vast left wing conspiracy was designed solely to be sure I would not Make TOGA. We must fight this international conspiracy and have me inserted as the Trump Organization CEO.

Unfortunately, the system is rigged folks, it’s rigged. The only man who can Make TOGA has been conspired against. So when you see the Trump Organization fail, its buildings crumble, its people become homeless, remember all those people that conspired to keep it from becoming great again.

Only I can make TOGA – let’s have me elected by the Board of Directors as the CEO. If I am not, it is a rigged system designed to keep the whole organization under the control of international bankers, the Bilderbergers, Illuminati, Free Mason’s and Communists! Let’s Make TOGA! Don't let these conspirators and communists destroy the greatest organization in America!

Scott Reed for Trump Organization CEO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment